Friday, February 8, 2019

New Year, New me

Image result for new year, new me




Last year has been a memorable year, as any other year would be, but every year there's a change a someones life. The only permanent thing in the world is change. Lives will end, but in return a new life is born. Change is truly quite frustrating, and is sometimes frightening for most people.

Some people are afraid of change, probably because they've been enjoying their lives, and want it to continue until the end of their lives. However, there are also people who are waiting for change, possibly cause they've faced a lot of bad things in their lives. But life is not all about being happy, it also about facing problems that gives lessons. So this brings the question, "Is change good or bad?" To put it more direct, change is subjective, people change for the worse and some change for the better, the only defining trait of a person is how they interpret themselves. Change is unavoidable, but change is not bad if people change for the better. It's a new year, so why not begin with a new you? Maybe it's your chance to finally catch the opportunity you've been longing for, there are so many possibilities in life. Stop whatever conflict you have with other people, and to start developing yourself to be the best you can be, and if you feel you still haven't reached your full potential or you're still far away from it, then that's great, cause that means you'll never stop improving.

Overall, change is what you want it to be, so never be afraid to change and bring a new you, not just because it's a new year, but because change is unavoidable and you want to change for the better, never stop improving. As for myself, I've been working my hardest to develop a better me, newer me, and a me who I can be satisfied with. Not a lot has change in me, but I have a lot of time left, so I can always work on myself over time.

Refrences:
https://i.etsystatic.com/14005501/d/il/e9688b/1417615487/il_340x270.1417615487_8f71.jpg?

No comments:

Post a Comment